The Leiden Security and Global Affairs Blog is part of the Institute of Security and Global Affairs (ISGA) of Leiden University. Through this blog, ISGA wishes to contribute to a comprehensive and multidisciplinary approach of various (global) security and safety challenges and their related issues. The authors write blogs in their personal capacity.
- Joachim Koops Professor of Security, Scientific Director of Institute of Security and Global Affairs
- Liisi Adamson PhD Researcher of The Hague Program for Cyber Norms
- Ilina Georgieva PhD Researcher of The Hague Program for Cyber Norms
- James Hewitt Tutor/Lecturer of Bachelor Security Studies
- Corianne Oosterbaan Program Assistant of The Hague Program for Cyber Norms
Questions or suggestions? Please use the comment function or fill in the contact form.